https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/online-wine-purchase-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-16 09:31:302020-09-22 18:22:44US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
US market sees most significant rise in the proportion of regular wine drinkers purchasing wine online, accelerated by the impact of Covid-19; a quarter of US wine drinkers now use online channel for wine purchase (click image to view…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category