https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/online-wine-purchase-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-16 09:31:302020-09-22 18:22:44US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
US market sees most significant rise in the proportion of regular wine drinkers purchasing wine online, accelerated by the impact of Covid-19; a quarter of US wine drinkers now use online channel for wine purchase (click image to view…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics