https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/ecommerce-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-14 09:59:192021-04-21 10:26:32The hidden cost of wine retail’s ecommerce miracle
Wine retailers around the world largely survived the pandemic by pivoting rapidly and successfully to selling online as well as in store. Post-lockdown, the economics of this enforced omnichannel approach will come under more scrutiny. As part…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/usa-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 09:45:092020-11-04 12:18:41Wine’s rollercoaster in the US 2020
Our updated modelling is still predicting a flat 2020 for the US wine market, though economic confidence could drain in the crucial final quarter One of my former classmates at business school now leads a strategy department looking at the…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans