https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/aus-us-uk-story-image.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-26 08:48:252021-05-26 09:25:37Covid-19 prompted wine to expand to new occasions in the UK – will it make up for a shrinking pool of consumers?
Despite the limitations of pandemic lockdowns, regular wine drinkers in the UK have maintained their frequency of wine consumption by finding new occasions for wine Wine’s historical high ground has always been its close association with…
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits