https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/aus-us-uk-story-image.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-26 08:48:252021-05-26 09:25:37Covid-19 prompted wine to expand to new occasions in the UK – will it make up for a shrinking pool of consumers?
Despite the limitations of pandemic lockdowns, regular wine drinkers in the UK have maintained their frequency of wine consumption by finding new occasions for wine Wine’s historical high ground has always been its close association with…
- Which key macro factors are driving the global wine Industry in 2021?
- South Korea closes in on the US as most attractive global wine market
- Does social media impact wine choice?
- Recruitment shortfall among wine drinkers in the US and China [infographic]
- Wine category becomes more egalitarian as consumer wine knowledge declines