https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Norway-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-02-19 10:00:322019-05-13 12:18:20Scandi face-off
Denmark and Norway share a lot of cultural similarities, some of which translate into wine consumer behaviour Denmark and Norway are two countries known to share many cultural similarities: emphasis on health, progressive government policies,…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans