https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Norway-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-02-19 10:00:322019-05-13 12:18:20Scandi face-off
Denmark and Norway share a lot of cultural similarities, some of which translate into wine consumer behaviour Denmark and Norway are two countries known to share many cultural similarities: emphasis on health, progressive government policies,…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics