https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/us-low-no-story-image-1.jpg 756 756 Tina Fruth https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Tina Fruth2021-03-16 17:43:302021-04-21 10:29:55Reduced calories and social responsibility drive the demand for low and no alcohol wines amongst Millennials in the US market
Whilst both Millennials and Gen Z wine drinkers in the US represent the highest opportunity for both lower and no alcohol wine, their motivations and need states for seeking out these options differ Lower alcohol and alcohol-free wines are…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans