https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Low-and-No-Story-Image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-03 09:10:382021-03-03 15:35:04Can wine ride the moderation wave?
According to our latest report, Opportunities for Low- and No-Alcohol Wine 2021, there is a growing movement towards moderation, particularly among younger consumers, creating a need for healthier options, more control, and, most importantly,…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans