https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/us-low-no-infographic-image-1.jpg 756 756 Tina Fruth https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Tina Fruth2021-03-17 10:26:062021-04-21 10:29:41Gen Z and Millennial consumers in the US look to purchase lower and non-alcoholic wine more than older drinkers, motivated by aligning with their peer group and reducing calorie intake
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans