https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/us-low-no-infographic-image-1.jpg 756 756 Tina Fruth https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Tina Fruth2021-03-17 10:26:062021-04-21 10:29:41Gen Z and Millennial consumers in the US look to purchase lower and non-alcoholic wine more than older drinkers, motivated by aligning with their peer group and reducing calorie intake
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond