https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2018.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-08 11:24:352019-01-08 11:33:092018: things to remember
Our most popular stories of the past year reflect concerns about how wine fits into 21st century lives, the role of brands and disruption in routes to market Wine Intelligence turned 15 in 2018, and published 40 reports and 69 articles…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market