https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Minorities-vs.-majorities.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-04-24 11:53:002019-01-07 11:30:13Minorities vs majorities
Consumer behaviour is fraught with misplaced assumptions and paradoxes designed to catch out unwary brand managers. But there are some powerful learnings for those willing to embrace the topic in all its contradictory glory The…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).