https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/us-low-no-infographic-image-1.jpg 756 756 Tina Fruth https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Tina Fruth2021-03-17 10:26:062021-04-21 10:29:41Gen Z and Millennial consumers in the US look to purchase lower and non-alcoholic wine more than older drinkers, motivated by aligning with their peer group and reducing calorie intake
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/US-Millennials-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-20 09:58:222021-02-10 09:59:20Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
They have been heralded as both saviours and destroyers of the US wine industry. Thanks to Covid, the Millennials are now calling the shots in the world’s largest and most valuable wine market. Like it or not, the large and influential Millennial…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans