https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/us-low-no-infographic-image-1.jpg 756 756 Tina Fruth https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Tina Fruth2021-03-17 10:26:062021-04-21 10:29:41Gen Z and Millennial consumers in the US look to purchase lower and non-alcoholic wine more than older drinkers, motivated by aligning with their peer group and reducing calorie intake
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/US-Millennials-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-20 09:58:222021-02-10 09:59:20Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
They have been heralded as both saviours and destroyers of the US wine industry. Thanks to Covid, the Millennials are now calling the shots in the world’s largest and most valuable wine market. Like it or not, the large and influential Millennial…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond