https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/metropolitan-areas-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-18 10:18:162020-11-18 14:40:11Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence US Wine Consumer Observatory 2021, which will be the one-stop shop for businesses selling wine in the US. The US Observatory will consist of 13 Wine Intelligence reports and…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans