https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/metropolitan-areas-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-18 10:18:162020-11-18 14:40:11Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence US Wine Consumer Observatory 2021, which will be the one-stop shop for businesses selling wine in the US. The US Observatory will consist of 13 Wine Intelligence reports and…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond