https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/usa-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 09:45:092020-11-04 12:18:41Wine’s rollercoaster in the US 2020
Our updated modelling is still predicting a flat 2020 for the US wine market, though economic confidence could drain in the crucial final quarter One of my former classmates at business school now leads a strategy department looking at the…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity