https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/sustainable-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-08 11:24:252019-01-08 11:33:14Making sustainability sustainable
Consumers in the wine category appear motivated by stories of wine producers doing the right thing by the environment Increasingly, the airwaves – both verbal and electronic – are awash with a growing lexicon describing health-related…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics