https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/us-low-no-story-image-1.jpg 756 756 Tina Fruth https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Tina Fruth2021-03-16 17:43:302021-03-24 10:34:08Reduced calories and social responsibility drive the demand for low and no alcohol wines amongst Millennials in the US market
Whilst both Millennials and Gen Z wine drinkers in the US represent the highest opportunity for both lower and no alcohol wine, their motivations and need states for seeking out these options differ Lower alcohol and alcohol-free wines are…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Open-bottles-of-red-and-white-wine-in-case-192267269.jpg 4905 4906 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-01-18 19:22:482019-05-08 16:10:24Going down?
Growing health concerns are making a more compelling case for lower alcohol wines, and younger drinkers are taking note.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/SOLA.jpg 2250 2304 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-07-10 15:41:162018-08-08 14:30:19Press release: Lower-alcohol wine opportunities still niche
For Immediate Release: Tuesday 10 July 2018 Lower-alcohol wine opportunities still niche with consumers turning to other low-alcohol beverages, according to Wine Intelligence’s Global SOLA Wine Report: Sustainable, Organic and Lower-alcohol…
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK
- Economic worries and Covid temper Russia’s wine renaissance
- EXCLUSIVE AND TAILORED OFFERS ARE KEY DRIVERS OF ONLINE WINE PURCHASING FOR MILLENNIAL DRINKERS
- FAIRTRADE IS A STRONG PURCHASE DRIVER OF WINE IN THE UK