https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/SOLA.jpg 2250 2304 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-07-10 15:41:162018-08-08 14:30:19Press release: Lower-alcohol wine opportunities still niche
For Immediate Release: Tuesday 10 July 2018 Lower-alcohol wine opportunities still niche with consumers turning to other low-alcohol beverages, according to Wine Intelligence’s Global SOLA Wine Report: Sustainable, Organic and Lower-alcohol…
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).