https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/SOLA.jpg 2250 2304 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-07-10 15:41:162018-08-08 14:30:19Press release: Lower-alcohol wine opportunities still niche
For Immediate Release: Tuesday 10 July 2018 Lower-alcohol wine opportunities still niche with consumers turning to other low-alcohol beverages, according to Wine Intelligence’s Global SOLA Wine Report: Sustainable, Organic and Lower-alcohol…
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others