https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/aus-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 08:56:292020-11-04 12:13:32Australia’s wine drinkers go local
Amid the turmoil of Covid and climate change, Australia’s wine producers are finding a silver lining in the surge of goodwill towards them from domestic consumers It has been a year to remember – and also forget – for Australia’s wine…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/localism-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-01 19:13:232020-09-02 11:45:34Consumers increasingly turning to safer and ‘local’ wine brands during the pandemic
As the pandemic continues to influence current consumer behaviour, drinkers in key wine markets are actively turning to safe, reliable and known - often local - wine brands at the expense of smaller market share and imported brands A consistent…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics