https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/germany-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-22 09:02:332020-07-22 14:04:11Wine brands in Germany: Changing times
The recent lockdown period may provide an acceleration to an emerging trend in Germany’s wine market towards more aspirational, consumer-centric brands, promoted on social media and sold through the market’s growing wine e-commerce channel
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Brazil.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 10:04:532019-05-14 12:43:12Riding the Brazilian wave
The Brazilian wine market is recovering after 2016 challenges as consumer involvement rises, according to latest Wine Intelligence Brazil Landscapes 2019 report Political instability and economic uncertainty have certainly put Brazil…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Portugal.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-02-19 10:00:472019-05-13 12:17:56Portugal’s penchant for a premium “bargain”
A mature market is experiencing some lively changes in the way upscale wine is sold, according to our latest Portugal Landscapes 2019 report. Despite being one of the most established markets for wine with one of the highest per capita…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics