https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Italian-wine-branding-.jpg 567 567 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-06-19 15:13:562019-05-13 12:28:22Can Italian wine succeed without strong brands
Italy Country Manager Pierpaolo Penco reflects on how the market success of many Italian wine brands seems to depend more on the ability to create categories that fill market gaps at every price point, rather than on developing corporate brands Italy…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans