https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Ireland-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-24 09:16:422021-03-24 10:39:59Ireland: a post-COVID wine renaissance?
Ireland’s wine market looks like it will emerge stronger after a year of pandemic and lockdowns, despite the twin blows of on-trade restrictions and loss of tourism revenues It seems strange to sound a positive note about the Covid-19 pandemic…
- E-commerce for wine is a mainstream channel for Chinese wine drinkers and is becoming a meaningful channel in other key markets
- The hidden cost of wine retail’s ecommerce miracle
- Three reasons to be positive about the Argentinean wine market
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK