https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Ireland-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-24 09:16:422021-03-24 10:39:59Ireland: a post-COVID wine renaissance?
Ireland’s wine market looks like it will emerge stronger after a year of pandemic and lockdowns, despite the twin blows of on-trade restrictions and loss of tourism revenues It seems strange to sound a positive note about the Covid-19 pandemic…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market