https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LN-infographic-image-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-03 10:44:512021-04-21 10:33:20Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SOLA-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-17 11:25:102021-03-03 10:34:27Organic wine remains #1 sustainable wine type, but desire to buy is waning
The Wine Intelligence SOLA: Opportunities for Sustainable and Organic Wine 2021 report shows consumers are increasingly aware of sustainable and alternative wines, but the audience looking to purchase these wines has reduced in the Covid era Has…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond