https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LN-infographic-image-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-03 10:44:512021-04-21 10:33:20Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SOLA-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-17 11:25:102021-03-03 10:34:27Organic wine remains #1 sustainable wine type, but desire to buy is waning
The Wine Intelligence SOLA: Opportunities for Sustainable and Organic Wine 2021 report shows consumers are increasingly aware of sustainable and alternative wines, but the audience looking to purchase these wines has reduced in the Covid era Has…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans