https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Banksy-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-03-25 09:32:392020-04-21 15:41:30Adaptation, adjustment and agility: How wine businesses are shifting to new business strategies
Findings ways to secure business when we are trying to work out what the future looks like feels near impossible. In our ‘new normal’, both consumers and businesses are adapting and adjusting, and doing so at a pace that just a few weeks…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ProWein400x400.png 400 400 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-03-21 12:32:482019-05-09 15:31:00The ProWein Experience
The growing size and influence of the annual ProWein trade show offers a unique chance for attendees and exhibitors to reflect on their own values and competitive advantage. Most people can remember their first day at a new school: seemingly…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/JuP-shutterstock-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-05-31 16:22:552019-05-08 16:37:28Are we really that bad at innovation?
Our observations show that the wine industry is full of new ideas, but consumers often aren’t interested
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/JuP.png 333 333 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2014-11-03 17:56:592019-05-08 14:07:09Why Consumer Shortcuts Matter
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans