https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/india-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-02 10:45:582019-05-09 15:53:30A glimpse inside the India Landscapes 2018 report
With our India Landscapes 2018 report ready for publication we give you a glimpse at some of our top findings India is the second largest country on the planet with a population of roughly 1.3 billion, divided into 29 states and 7 union…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/vinitrac-01.jpg 150 150 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-05 10:05:392018-08-09 11:15:48Press release: First Vinitrac® survey for Indian wine consumers
For Immediate Release: Tuesday 5 June 2018 Wine Intelligence, in partnership with Sonal Holland MW, to launch first Vinitrac® survey for Indian wine consumers and publish India Landscapes 2018 This July, Wine Intelligence, in collaboration…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics