https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/india-1-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-16 10:24:512019-05-13 12:26:08Wine in India – a Millennial love affair
India’s wine drinkers are young, outward-looking and keen to learn – so long as they can find affordable wine to buy India is an enigmatic and rapidly changing nation. On the one hand, it is a land of opportunity, a country of over…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/india-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-02 10:45:582019-05-09 15:53:30A glimpse inside the India Landscapes 2018 report
With our India Landscapes 2018 report ready for publication we give you a glimpse at some of our top findings India is the second largest country on the planet with a population of roughly 1.3 billion, divided into 29 states and 7 union…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market