https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Vinexpo-Hong-Kong-Logo-2018.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-05 11:03:142019-05-09 15:43:13The six wine shifts affecting Asia
Wine Intelligence Research Director Chuan Zhou reflects on his recent experience at Vinexpo Hong Kong where he presented on future trends for wine in key Asian markets In the world of wine, the 21st century has been characterised by a…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond