https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/cautious-consumers.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:32:372020-10-14 09:41:57Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
Wine consumers are becoming more cautious and pessimistic about their likelihood to socialize and travel in the future, even when the current levels of Covid-19 subside with the exception being in Germany and China, where optimism about the…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Reducer-christmas.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:17:172020-10-14 09:47:02Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
The surge in UK off-premise wine sales we observed during lockdown has been sustained, but our latest consumer intentions modelling suggests that the traditional Christmas cheer may be absent from the wine sector in 2020 Back in June we –…
- Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
- Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
- Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
- Wine enjoying mini-boom in the Covid-19 era, but economic clouds on horizon
- Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).