https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Wine-data-article.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2020-02-10 14:11:082020-02-25 09:15:00Wellness, moderation and wine in the US
Wine Intelligence CEO Lulie Halstead spoke at the Wine Market Council event Wine Data 2020 on the subject of wellness and moderation and how these are impacting the future of wine
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/sustainability-article-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-01 17:26:202019-07-01 17:26:20What does sustainability mean throughout the world?
Following our Global SOLA report, our recently published country specific mini-SOLAs for Australia, Canada, Sweden, the US and the UK examine ethical consumerism in the wine industry in greater detail Last month, we released our latest insights…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category