https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Harpers.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-11 11:52:292019-05-13 12:29:11India is ‘the new China for wine’ suggests research head – Harpers
On the 11th of June 2018, Rob Brown of Harpers published an article titled India is 'the new China for wine' suggests research head. In the article, Brown discusses how "Wine Intelligence has teamed up with Indian MW Sonal Holland to weigh…
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond
- How wine businesses can prosper in an era of uncertainty