https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Harpers.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-11 11:52:292019-05-13 12:29:11India is ‘the new China for wine’ suggests research head – Harpers
On the 11th of June 2018, Rob Brown of Harpers published an article titled India is 'the new China for wine' suggests research head. In the article, Brown discusses how "Wine Intelligence has teamed up with Indian MW Sonal Holland to weigh…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans