https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Harpers.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-11 11:52:292019-05-13 12:29:11India is ‘the new China for wine’ suggests research head – Harpers
On the 11th of June 2018, Rob Brown of Harpers published an article titled India is 'the new China for wine' suggests research head. In the article, Brown discusses how "Wine Intelligence has teamed up with Indian MW Sonal Holland to weigh…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market