https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Canada-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-10 10:17:302021-03-03 10:31:54Hard seltzer draws away Canadian wine drinkers during pandemic
Canada’s wine drinking population has fallen during the pandemic, with hard seltzer gaining ground, particularly among younger adults, while wine volumes have been underpinned by committed drinkers starting ‘wine o’clock’ earlier Wine…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Hard-seltzer-image-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-01-27 16:00:382020-01-27 16:05:28The surge of hard seltzer
“Perfect storm” threat to wine in the US from decreasing consumption and hard seltzer taking centre stage The story of the US wine market for the last 20 years has been one of more or less continually increasing sales. It’s been an unstoppable…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market