https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Hard-seltzer-image-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-01-27 16:00:382020-01-27 16:05:28The surge of hard seltzer
“Perfect storm” threat to wine in the US from decreasing consumption and hard seltzer taking centre stage The story of the US wine market for the last 20 years has been one of more or less continually increasing sales. It’s been an unstoppable…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).