https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Marketing.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 09:56:122019-05-14 09:56:12What is marketing for anyway?
Many wine producers remain caught in a negative feedback loop of producing commodity products at lower prices in a buyer’s market. Can they learn something from a cardboard box? A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of giving the keynote…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/LJH-MAWB-speech.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-02 11:07:342019-05-13 12:10:17Admiration matters
Wine Intelligence CEO Lulie Halstead, speaking at the World’s Most Admired Wine Brands awards ceremony sponsored by Drinks International, on why it’s important to be an admired brand Wine Intelligence was delighted when Christian…
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond
- How wine businesses can prosper in an era of uncertainty