https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Marketing.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 09:56:122019-05-14 09:56:12What is marketing for anyway?
Many wine producers remain caught in a negative feedback loop of producing commodity products at lower prices in a buyer’s market. Can they learn something from a cardboard box? A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of giving the keynote…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/LJH-MAWB-speech.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-02 11:07:342019-05-13 12:10:17Admiration matters
Wine Intelligence CEO Lulie Halstead, speaking at the World’s Most Admired Wine Brands awards ceremony sponsored by Drinks International, on why it’s important to be an admired brand Wine Intelligence was delighted when Christian…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans