https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Marketing.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 09:56:122019-05-14 09:56:12What is marketing for anyway?
Many wine producers remain caught in a negative feedback loop of producing commodity products at lower prices in a buyer’s market. Can they learn something from a cardboard box? A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of giving the keynote…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/LJH-MAWB-speech.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-02 11:07:342019-05-13 12:10:17Admiration matters
Wine Intelligence CEO Lulie Halstead, speaking at the World’s Most Admired Wine Brands awards ceremony sponsored by Drinks International, on why it’s important to be an admired brand Wine Intelligence was delighted when Christian…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market