https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2020-review-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-09 09:06:472020-12-09 09:19:53Global wine trend predictions for 2020 – how did we do?
Yes, we missed one obvious one – but then so did everyone else. How did our predicted wine consumer trends for 2020 stand up in the face of an extraordinary 12 months? As far as behaviour trend forecasting goes in 2020, the opening words…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/GreeceWineBottle.png 668 425 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-20 14:01:122019-05-08 12:43:32Refreshing Greece
- E-commerce for wine is a mainstream channel for Chinese wine drinkers and is becoming a meaningful channel in other key markets
- The hidden cost of wine retail’s ecommerce miracle
- Three reasons to be positive about the Argentinean wine market
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK