https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2021-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:56:032020-12-16 11:45:52Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
Our annual exercise in soothsaying suggests that the next 12 months will bring more investment and upheaval in e-commerce, alternative packaging formats, plus growth in the ‘wine seltzer’ category 2020 will be remembered for many things…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Global-Trends-in-Wine-2020.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-01-27 16:27:112020-01-27 16:30:33Global Trends Video #2: Retail
It is recommended you make the video full size to view. For more information on Global Trends in Wine 2020, please view the report here.
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market