https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SOLA-infographic-image-option-1-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-11 10:37:362021-03-03 10:32:59More wine drinkers believe glass wine bottles are sustainable compared with boxed wine, particularly in the UK
In February 2021, Wine Intelligence will publish two reports on sustainable, organic and lower-alcohol wine. Global SOLA 2021: Opportunities in Sustainable, Organic and Alternative Wines 2021 will focus on Australia, Canada, Japan, Sweden,…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond