https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SOLA-infographic-image-option-1-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-11 10:37:362021-03-03 10:32:59More wine drinkers believe glass wine bottles are sustainable compared with boxed wine, particularly in the UK
In February 2021, Wine Intelligence will publish two reports on sustainable, organic and lower-alcohol wine. Global SOLA 2021: Opportunities in Sustainable, Organic and Alternative Wines 2021 will focus on Australia, Canada, Japan, Sweden,…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans