https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Gin-4.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-03 10:11:032019-12-03 10:15:15Will gin drink wine under the table?
As wine consumption in the UK declines, gin consumption has been steadily increasing. Are these trends connected? It is not news that wine consumption in the UK has been on the decline over the past few years. Since 2014, the volume of nine…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics