https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Gin-4.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-03 10:11:032019-12-03 10:15:15Will gin drink wine under the table?
As wine consumption in the UK declines, gin consumption has been steadily increasing. Are these trends connected? It is not news that wine consumption in the UK has been on the decline over the past few years. Since 2014, the volume of nine…
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals