https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Germany.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:58:292019-05-13 12:08:38Even Germany is trading up
Despite the long-held reputation for bargain hunting, Germany’s wine drinkers are aligning with global trends and swapping quantity for quality, according to our latest Landscapes market report At first glance, the German wine market…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics