https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Germany.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:58:292019-05-13 12:08:38Even Germany is trading up
Despite the long-held reputation for bargain hunting, Germany’s wine drinkers are aligning with global trends and swapping quantity for quality, according to our latest Landscapes market report At first glance, the German wine market…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity