https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Gender-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-30 12:49:322019-05-13 12:24:54Equal, sometimes different
Do women and men have measurably different relationships with wine? The answer: yes, but not as much as you might think Do men and women engage with wine differently? Perhaps this is a dangerous question in the era of heightened gender politics.…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics