https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/women-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-07 09:23:232020-10-07 11:11:19Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
In the pre-pandemic world, male regular wine drinkers typically drank wine on around 15-20% more occasions than female regular wine drinkers. Our latest research, published this week, suggests that the recent growth in wine drinking during…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond