https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/women-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-07 09:23:232020-10-07 11:11:19Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
In the pre-pandemic world, male regular wine drinkers typically drank wine on around 15-20% more occasions than female regular wine drinkers. Our latest research, published this week, suggests that the recent growth in wine drinking during…
- Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
- Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
- Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
- Wine enjoying mini-boom in the Covid-19 era, but economic clouds on horizon
- Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).