https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/chart-of-the-week-21.10.2020.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 09:58:432020-11-04 12:20:16US wine consumption growth led by Millennials and Gen X
In the US, wine consumption growth has been by led by Millennial and Gen X drinkers, followed closely by Gen Z (21-24). However, Boomers+, who account for over 1/3rd of US regular wine drinkers have not increased their wine consumption frequency…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).