https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/chart-of-the-week-21.10.2020.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 09:58:432020-11-04 12:20:16US wine consumption growth led by Millennials and Gen X
In the US, wine consumption growth has been by led by Millennial and Gen X drinkers, followed closely by Gen Z (21-24). However, Boomers+, who account for over 1/3rd of US regular wine drinkers have not increased their wine consumption frequency…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market