https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Vinitaly.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-04-24 11:52:392019-05-09 15:39:48The other ‘4Ps’ of Italian wine
While the textbook definition of the 4Ps Product, Place, Price & Promotion might be used to explain the success of Italian wine in export markets, the truth is that the category benefits more from another set of 4Ps: Pizza, Pasta, Prosecco…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans