https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/aus-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-16 10:11:322019-05-13 12:26:42March of the imports
Champagne and (Italian) Prosecco are making inroads into the Australian sparkling wine market, thanks to more adventurous younger consumers In the 5-year period between 2013 and 2017, the total consumption of sparkling wine in the Australian…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).