https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/aus-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-16 10:11:322019-05-13 12:26:42March of the imports
Champagne and (Italian) Prosecco are making inroads into the Australian sparkling wine market, thanks to more adventurous younger consumers In the 5-year period between 2013 and 2017, the total consumption of sparkling wine in the Australian…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans