https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/shutterstock_377863483-e1478537682407.jpg 2154 2154 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2016-11-07 23:00:162019-05-08 17:07:57A sense of adventure
An adventurous burgeoning middle class and a strengthening economy makes Colombia one of the most attractive Latin American markets – for now Historically, the Columbian wine drinker has been set in their ways. If one was to ask him…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market