https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/US-Premium.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-10-01 10:41:192019-10-01 10:51:14US premium consumers: clouds on the horizon?
Our Premium Wine Drinkers in the US Market 2019 report reveals that while the US premium wine population has remained stable and is spending more per bottle, they are buying wine less often and are getting older Over the last few years, the…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics