https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/sicily-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-16 11:16:042019-07-16 13:23:45Bring on the Italian fizz
Pierpaolo Penco, Country Manager for Italy, discusses how Sicily is an increasingly popular sparkling wine producer and what this may mean for other lesser-known areas producing sparkling wine Sparkling wine is growing rapidly, both in…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).