https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Norway-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-02-19 10:00:322019-05-13 12:18:20Scandi face-off
Denmark and Norway share a lot of cultural similarities, some of which translate into wine consumer behaviour Denmark and Norway are two countries known to share many cultural similarities: emphasis on health, progressive government policies,…
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).