https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Ireland-infographic-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-15 09:06:392020-07-15 10:04:46Irish wine consumers: pre, during and anticipated post Covid-19 wine behaviour
Irish wine drinkers consumed wine more frequently in March / April 2020, but spent less per bottle on average. This downloadable PDF gives an overview of how Irish consumers’ social, shopping, drinking and wine lives have and may change due…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans