https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/China-image-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-03 10:23:042021-03-03 11:05:01Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
After a 32% drop in the value of wine sold in China in 2020, the market is expected to return to 2019 levels as Chinese consumers' wine engagement increases Exactly one year ago on March 3rd 2020, Wine Intelligence reported that wine volumes…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/UK-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:24:422020-12-16 11:45:14The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015
The main contributing factor to this loss being declining alcohol consumption, falling participation rates among lower income consumers and growing interest in other categories such as cider and gin
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Brazil-chart-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:18:542020-12-16 11:44:46An increasing proportion of Brazilian adults are entering the wine market, with the monthly wine drinking population increasing by 7 million since 2018
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics