https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/XBWD547R7K-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-08-08 16:47:322019-05-08 16:57:26What’s driving Mexico’s wine boom?
Mexico is creeping slowly onto the radar of the wine trade. But what are the reasons behind Mexicans’ growing enthusiasm for vino?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/People-waving-GB-flags-800x800.jpg 800 800 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-04-29 17:34:132019-05-08 16:34:32Shifting shapes?
How have our UK consumer segments evolved over the past three years?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/shutterstock_152941100.jpg 3420 5130 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-05-18 09:45:182019-05-08 15:05:13And so a revolution begins
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits