https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/vaccine-article-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-17 18:01:162020-11-18 14:38:59Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
Economists and businesses around the world expect consumer comfort levels to rise if and when a vaccine is available, and are hoping this will feed into a boost in everyday spending behaviour long before people receive their first dose Last…
- The top 15 most powerful wine brands in the UK
- Swiss consumers show signs of change in their attitudes to wine
- Opportunities for wine brands in the UK
- The top 15 most powerful wine brands worldwide
- Yellow Tail and Casillero del Diablo remain the world’s most powerful wine brands amid a picture of eroding brand equity for wine brands worldwide