https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/vaccine-article-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-17 18:01:162020-11-18 14:38:59Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
Economists and businesses around the world expect consumer comfort levels to rise if and when a vaccine is available, and are hoping this will feed into a boost in everyday spending behaviour long before people receive their first dose Last…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond