https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/vaccine-article-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-17 18:01:162020-11-18 14:38:59Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
Economists and businesses around the world expect consumer comfort levels to rise if and when a vaccine is available, and are hoping this will feed into a boost in everyday spending behaviour long before people receive their first dose Last…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity