https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Chiense-wine.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-03 12:48:052019-05-09 15:46:47Riding the Aussie wave in China
Imported wine consumption continues to rise in China with strong-performing Australian wine, according to the Wine Intelligence China Landscapes 2018 report 2017 marked another year of success for imported wine in China. Although the…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans