https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Chiense-wine.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-03 12:48:052019-05-09 15:46:47Riding the Aussie wave in China
Imported wine consumption continues to rise in China with strong-performing Australian wine, according to the Wine Intelligence China Landscapes 2018 report 2017 marked another year of success for imported wine in China. Although the…
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond
- How wine businesses can prosper in an era of uncertainty